Our new case management system is here!
In our efforts to stay on top of the latest Occupational Health trends, we like to review and update our processes to ensure that we’re offering our clients the best possible occupational health services.
With this in mind, we’re pleased to announce the launch of our new case management system.
Replacing our current system, eOPAS is a fully integrated case management system.
It’s been developed with our providers to offer a user-friendly, intuitive online experience.
Once all of the data has been transferred to eOPAS, our clients will have historic access to all previous referrals that have been submitted.
This will include access to everything from workplace health assessments and night worker assessments to management referrals and occupational health surveillance.
The benefits of an occupational health case management system
The advantages of using our new eOPAS system include:
- A single login to provide you with access to each of your relevant OH service deliveries
- A simpler and more effective search function
- A visible ‘queue’ of your referrals in the portal account (both current and historic)
- Comments viewable from your portal ‘queue’ so you don’t have to access each referral to see the current position
- Regular notifications advising you of each update
- Reports stored in one area, so you have easy access to view and/or print both current and historic management reports
What happens next?
All of our clients will be given a user guide with their own company ID number.
Once a portal account has been registered, and you’ve set yourself up in the system, you’re ready to make your first submissions.
We’ve tried to make the user guide as simple as possible but, should there be any issues registering or submitting, our team will be on hand to help.
We can even arrange a Skype training session for additional support.
If you’d like to experience the benefits of our new occupational health case management system for yourself, contact us today to find out how you can become a Fusion client.
Images from eOPAS by Warwick International