Fusion’s services include access to our manager’s helpline which is supported by an account management team that will provide you with regular contact, an escalation point for queries and a comprehensive suite of meaningful management information. The service can support HR and Health and Safety managers in a variety of ways.
We provide all of our Clients with a Managers Helpline which is available to all Managers at set times every day (10 am – 12 noon). The helpline is provided free of charge and is there to enhance your experience when using our services.
This helpline will be available to discuss subjects such as the following:
- Is a referral appropriate?
- Wording of referral questions in order to get the best answers possible and avoid asking inappropriately
- How do I tell the employee I am referring them?
- How do I complete the referral form?
- What are the side effects of a medication?
- What questions do I need to ask?
- How do I manage an employee that has come to work with an infectious condition?
- How do I manage an employee that I suspect has an addiction?
- I have a report and would like to discuss it?
- I have a report, can you clarify the recommendations?
- I have employees that may need Health Surveillance?
- I have employees that are exposed to hazards at work and I’m not sure what to them for?