Fusion Occupational Health Limited is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Investigate the use of an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities
The board of Fusion Occupational Health will undertake to:
- Include environmental policy as an agenda item at each monthly board meeting
- Include all levels of support and fee earning staff in plans to reduce waste and cut pollution
- Consider all suggestions put forward to from internal staff and external advisors relating to reducing business waste and cutting pollution
- Commit to providing environmental leadership through all management levels and review and control of the organisation’s environmental impacts
Whilst overall responsibility for the environment rests at the highest management level, the success of the organisation’s environmental policy is dependent upon the co-operation of all its employees.